“How do you actually hire a virtual assistant to add to your team?”
Recently I had to hire someone for my team, and so did one of my 1:1 clients, so I wrote down all of the steps of hiring a virtual assistant to share with you.
In this 13-minute episode I’m talking about how you can hire a virtual assistant to follow through on the delegation I’m always talking about including:
- The different types of virtual assistants
- Where to find virtual assistants and what to include in your search
- When to turn off the comments on your search post
- Take your time and read through all of the responses, do your research on each qualified candidate to find a virtual assistant in alignment with you
- Have training videos available
This is the system that works best for me and I encourage you to document the process for hiring too, in case this person doesn’t work out or they leave to move on to something different.
Have a question on hiring for your team? Hop into my FREE Facebook group, Magnetic Marketing Mastermind: www.magneticmarketingmastermind.com
Ready to scale your business? Book a call with me: go.melissmarketing.com/MWI