Do you want to make your business more successful?
It’s important to know both your strengths and weaknesses.
How can I identify my strengths and weaknesses?
Think about what you love doing for your business. Do you enjoy your clients? Do you enjoy posting on social media? Do you enjoy networking? Whatever it is that sparks your happiness, very often are your strengths.
On the other side, what do you not enjoy? What are those aspects of your business that you dread doing? That you wait until the last minute to complete? These are your weaknesses.
Listing out both your strengths and weaknesses will allow you to become aware of what you’re great at and what you can outsource, so that you have more time to do the things you love.
In this episode, I talk about how to highlight those strengths and outsource your weakness…
• Learn how to recognize both your strengths and weaknesses
• Hear why it takes spending money, to make even more money
• Learn how to be your our CEO by outsourcing tasks that would qualify as your weakness
Tune into this 11-minute episode + I’ll share my tips on how to improve your business by looking within
• You cannot grow if you keep doing the things you hate.
• By outsourcing tasks, you’ll show up as a leader because you’re showing up for your business.
• Giving people jobs you hate, isn’t a bad thing. It gives others a task that is within their zone of genius.
• Knowing your strengths will only help you to become a better person, but also a better business owner.
Link to my Acceleration Club: go.melissmarketing.com/acceleration
Link to my Website: marketingtipswithmeliss.com
Link to Join my free community: magneticmarketingmastermind.com